Original story here.
- Why 00:51? Is our Bernard Mister A or Mister B? Who’s the original?
- Why is it important to have homogeneous walls?
- Beside touching, is there any other ways that would make the lack of mirror obvious?
- What else could Bernard do to break the symmetry? Any actions or questions would trigger a different reaction from Mister A and Mister B?
- Would there still be a way for mister B to have food?
- According to the Wu experiment, what would be the way to identify left and right?
- What would happen if no flipping occured? How would that affect the story?